Alienware laptop (sos)

zag1402

hi gang got a job enquiry about replacing screen and hinge on alienware laptop ( dell right ?? ) just want a quick link for new screen and hinge. Thanks

hi gang got a job enquiry about replacing screen and hinge on alienware laptop ( dell right ?? ) just want a quick link for new screen and hinge. Thanks

Want me to do the quote, and provide the labour as well? :haha:

Alienware themselves would be a good start if your in the industry. Part number for display will be printed on its reverse. Feels kinda weird telling this to someone who actually does this for a living though.

thanks for the link tmagic just what i was looking for and cheaper than the link i had
and leeky thanks for the non constructive input you did not have to reply - right ?? :)

thanks for the link tmagic just what i was looking for and cheaper than the link i had
and leeky thanks for the non constructive input you did not have to reply - right ?? :)

So advising you use your business contacts and speak to Alienware or Dell direct was non-constructive? As was informing you the part number of the display is on its reverse, and I recommend you match it if you don't want problems.

The reason for my sarcastic response is you personally are taking the mickey. 30 seconds with Google would solve all your issues, but instead you prefer to be lazy and get members on this forum to do your work for you, for you to then make a profit by stripping a laptop you clearly know little about.

I'd be worried if I was your customer personally.

Back