Alienware Unveils New Aurora 7500 with Liquid Cooling and New Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
New Aurora 7500 Features Exclusive Alienware Liquid Cooling Technology, GeForce 7800 GTX KO ACS3 Graphics, and Windows Media Center Edition 2005

MIAMI, FL - August 17, 2005 - Alienware, the leading manufacturer of high-performance desktop, notebook, media center, and professional systems, introduced an enhanced version of Alienware's award-winning Aurora 7500 system showcasing several cutting-edge advancements. The Aurora 7500 is now available with Alienware Liquid Cooling Technology, the NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX KO ACS3 graphics card, and Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005.

Alienware Liquid Cooling Technology is an exclusive new innovation designed specifically to keep system components cool and running at optimum performance at all times, delivering up to a 30% improvement in thermal performance. By reducing the need for internal fans, Alienware Liquid Cooling allows systems to operate at less than 35 dB, which is just above a whisper, and also features a maintenance-free design that ensures reliable and long-lasting operation without any hassles.

The new GeForce 7800 GTX KO ACS3 increases performance levels of the standard GeForce 7800 GTX graphics card from 430MHz to 490MHz to further improve gameplay on all the latest games. The Aurora 7500 can also be configured with Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 to allow users to enjoy the features of a DVD player, CD player, Digital Video Recorder, FM tuner, CD jukebox, and much more in one system.

"The Aurora 7500, backed by the power of AMD Athlon 64 FX-57 processors and NVIDIA SLI graphics technology, was already a top choice of gamers," said Patrick Cooper, director of product management for Alienware. "By adding these latest incredible enhancements, the Aurora 7500 continues to push performance barriers."

Alienware Liquid Cooling Technology is also now available on Alienware's Aurora 5500, Area-51 5500, and Area-51 7500 desktops, as well as MJ-12 workstations, while the GeForce 7800 GTX KO ACS3 is now available on Area-51 7500 and ALX systems.

I just decked out one

I have owned 10-12 pc so far and only my first pc and new Alienware setup coming are the only 2 I have not bulit for myself.

So I do know it is better to go out and do your self if you want a better pc for the money

I also know that a person getting a 3400 in parts try getting that same pc for that price in the store never 1200-800 more.

I am a pc tech and I do repairs new bulids and upgrades alot and I did not want to do it this time and I always wanted an Alienware for a longtime will the time has come and I knew if I pick right I can make the pc price close to worth

Alienware Aurora 7500 line

Alienware Aurora 7500 custom options alot

ASUS NF4 A8N SLI Deluxe 2.0

64x2 4800

2GB Corsair XMS PC3200 XLL 2-2-2-5-@1T

EVGA 7800GTX KO WITH EVGA ACS3 COOLING(bigger heatsink/fan) 490/1300 STOCK with Alienice videocard 2.0 cooling

Hitachi Deskstar 500GB SATA II 300

NEC 3520 DVD 16X -+ 4XDL 48XCDR

Alienware Aurora SPACE BLACK CASE WITH GREEN LIGHTS

ALIENWARE LIQUID COOLING CPU/VIDEOCARD

PC POWER AND COOLING 510 SLI
__________________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>ADDED these new parts in

DELL 2405FPW 24IN VIS 19BY12 HD@1080I

MAXTOR DM 10 200GB 8MB CACHE

SONY 52X32X52 CDRW

AUDIGY ZSPLT PRO EXTERNAL I/OHUB

Z5500 LOGITECH 5.1 THX 505 WATTS

I Like the parts to pick from and how well they tell about the part and its use thats always good for the new first timer

The price is well worth it for 400 more over cost of parts they cover it for a yr put together, test it all out for bad parts, run thur a 14 stages before releasing the alienware power to be on you LOL

I post how it came and first impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back