All my games CTD, Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings guys,

All my games had been crashing within minutes into game play. I updated my Nvdia graphic card to the latest version, so did my motherboard and all relevant windows and directx update. I did a memtest for each of RAM modules, all had 8 passes. I checked my harddisk with Seatools and they are fine. I also reformatted my PC but the CTD continues to occurs for all my games, COD5, Operation Flashpoint 2, RE5, Teamfortress 2, Tropico 3 and L4D2 but yet I never know the origin and cause of the crash. attached here is an example from event viewer of my TF2 crash, hopefully you guys can help!

Faulting application name: hl2.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4bd4c4d8
Faulting module name: client.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4bdb5b18
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x002af802
Faulting process id: 0xe40
Faulting application start time: 0x01cae9e37f69e068
Faulting application path: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\-------\team fortress 2\hl2.exe
Faulting module path: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\-------\team fortress 2\tf\bin\client.dll
Report Id: ed66deb5-55d8-11df-9b0d-001d7da3

Other times I had blue screen of death DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 809F54CC
BCP2: 0000000A
BCP3: 00000008
BCP4: 809F54CC
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C\Windows\Minidump\050210-23805-01.dmp
C\Users\Texcoco\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-56581-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

This haven't happen before, it was all right for a year until a few week ago. By the way I'm using Windows 7 32 bit

Your error code is 0xD1 and these are usually caused by faulty drivers. We need your minidump files.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back