learninmypc

Alphabetize bookmarks
  1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More
    More
  3. Click Bookmarks
    and then
    Bookmark Manager.
  4. Browse to the folder you want to organize.
  5. Above your bookmarks, click Organize.
  6. Click Reorder by Title. Your bookmarks will be listed in alphabetical order.

Been trying it for an hour, nothing past 3 works, will remind you, this is GOOGLE CHROME

OK, update, AFTER you do 3, you should/might see 3 verticle dots on RIGHT side, HIGHLIGHT bookmarks you want organized/alphabetized/sorted by name then click 3 verticle dots & hyour options are there. So much easier in firefox, I have & use both.

I was thinking the same... however we upgraded to the latest Xenforo a few hours ago (major update) and with it a new editor. Perhaps this will fix whatever bug that was.

Not positive, but I think so.
If part of the original text was large, that text pasted here would also be large except that TechSpot's software does not currently allow larger than normal text. Therefore, apparently you see the large text code but not the large text itself. Anyway, that's how it seems to me although I'm not an authority in this matter.

If part of the original text was large, that text pasted here would also be large except that TechSpot's software does not currently allow larger than normal text. Therefore, apparently you see the large text code but not the large text itself. Anyway, that's how it seems to me although I'm not an authority in this matter.
Ok, here it is again, copy/pasted
Alphabetize bookmarks
  1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More
    More
  3. Click Bookmarks
    and then
    Bookmark Manager.
  4. Browse to the folder you want to organize.
  5. Above your bookmarks, click Organize.
  6. Click Reorder by Title. Your bookmarks will be listed in alphabetical order.

No need to repost. I was only theorizing on what might have happened.

Consider when you cut and paste you should delete the leftover codes and other detritus that came with it.

No need to repost. I was only theorizing on what might have happened.

Consider when you cut and paste you should delete the leftover codes and other detritus that came with it.
Understood, no code(s) were visible till after I posted.

Tried it. Also can't get past the 3rd step. I've tried messing with it. Let me know if you find something out.
After 3 , in the FAR left colume, left click the folder you want "sorted by name" Alphabetized, & then on the FAR right in the BLUE bar, you'll see 3 VERTICLE WHITE dots, left click them & you should see a drop down menu. Good luck.

Back