Alt ctrl del not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all...i can't seem to access the "ctrl and windows" buttons through my keyboard or the on-screen keyboard...they simply don't work...i don't think there's a problem with my keyboard cuz the buttons should've worked otherwise! my computer does not have a virus either as i recently formatted it recently...

also, i recently bought this keyboard and this problem is driving me nuts cuz i highly rely on the "ctrl" key...either side isn't working!

need help!!!! :(

Whoops sorry, I posted a link thinking Ctrl + Alt + Del wasn't working for you =p

Keyboards can break quite easy if a liquid or crumbs and whatnot have build up inside. Cheaper keyboards also have a tendency to break down rapidly as well. If you could ask your neighbor to borrow their keyboard for a few seconds I would try that first. See if you can try a PS2 and a USB keyboard to see if maybe its a problem with your mobo or a driver.

oh yeah....my bad!! i guess i was writing in a hurry so i forgot to change the subject....:D anyway, i understand the crumbs and the water destroying the inside of the keyboard....what i don't understand is why don't the keys function when i'm using the on-screen keyboard? it is beyond my comprehension....:p

okay...i borrowed another keyboard and the ctrl key seems to be working fine! guess it WAS my STUPID keyboard...!!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back