TechSpot

Amazon Prime users can earn video credit by waiving two-day shipping

By Matthew
Nov 27, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Amazon appears to have expanded its no-rush shipping program for the holidays, allowing Prime users to earn more than just digital music credits. No-rush shipping allows Prime customers to waive their free two-day shipping for standard 5-7 day shipping in...

Read more

2. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 4,715   +89

I have prime account which has many perks and use it a lot but this offer not to use 2-day service on packages deliveries and use a long delay to get them just to make $3 bucks on video rentals. SD videos are $3.99 and HD videos are $4.99 to rent.

Last Friday I was making my order and was prompted by this offer and I rejected it! I wanted my order delivered either 2-days or next day which cost me an additional $3.99 per item. To get around that I remove all items and save for later then just select the one item I want for the next day.

Most of the time Amazon gets the order mixed up and issue me $3.99 credit. Most of the time I get items for 2-day in the next day.

Amazon Instant Video program is okay I stream all their videos to my SONY Network Media Players (SMP-N100 or SMP-N200) or SONY Blue Ray or Android Tablets or Android Smartphones or Windows Desktops, Laptops, Netbooks or Tablet.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.