TechSpot

Amazon tops customer satisfaction survey for eighth straight year

By Shawn Knight
Dec 27, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. A new report from ForeSee reveals that Amazon is once again the most popular online destination with regards to customer satisfaction. The store that claims to have everything from A to Z is no stranger to being in first place...

Read more

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,370   +405

Amazon truly knows how to do it right. Their customer service is off-the-charts excellent. I probably do 80% of my annual shopping from them as a result.

p51d007 likes this.
  3. My personal experience has been quite good however I know someone who had a horror story dealing with Amazon. It was a situation where if they could just talk to the right people it was an easy issue to resolve but emails and various departments pointing to the next one didn't do it. They had to go back and forth for a couple of weeks until they finally talked to a person. Try getting a phone number and talking to an actual person from Amazon.

4. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,370   +405

Guest:

I'm sure in an organization as large as Amazon, that you're going to have that once-in-a-million order that goes terribly wrong. But I've had to return only two items, and the return process was completely pain-free. Once I clicked on the "return an item" button, I had an instantly generated e-mail waiting for me in my inbox complete with a free UPS shipping sticker to return the item and clear instructions. I also had a corrupted download of an MP3 album I bought and one quick e-mail and they had reset my account for another download.

I mean we're talking flawless customer service.

p51d007 likes this.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.