AMD Catalyst 11.11a boosts Skyrim performance, more

By Rick
Nov 23, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. AMD has followed up on their 11.11 release from just a few days ago. The newly relased Catalyst 11.11a "performance" driver addresses a number of performance issues as well as…

Read the whole story
  2. howzz1854

howzz1854 TS Evangelist Posts: 602   +86

i went to the ATI website and they still have 11.11 listed as the official driver.
  3. hahahanoobs

hahahanoobs TS Evangelist Posts: 1,600   +411

Preview drivers aren't official. Think of them as AMD's version of beta drivers, like nVIDIA's.
  4. Yeah get an ATI and spend your time on forums trying to get your games to work, at least you'll learn something !
  5. Funny, I have never had issues with ATI's drivers. 100% issues were caused with either Windows or the game itself.
  6. Raswan

Raswan TS Enthusiast Posts: 279

Says the guy who clearly hasn't bought a discrete gpu since 2001.
  7. okrings

okrings TS Rookie Posts: 19

Don't let the troll get to you, guys. :)
  8. Guest above still apparently has learned nothing.
  9. AMD = Another Money Dump

2nd card ina row where i get graphic anomolies and rendering issues. went from twin 57's to twin 68's. about $1k loss and i still can't play a game thats meant for a fricken counsole. Hmmmmm.. so if i spend $300 on a console i can play it for 3-5 years with no more $$ invested and games work. Instead we spend hundreds every year to end up reading forums on how to patch second rate hardware with second rate drivers.

makes ya wonder