AMD desktop in the budget of $700

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunjikaly

I have a Monitor with me , looking for phenom x3, which one is best in my budget, suggest a good mobo with sufficient onboard graphics
Thanking you

Why not AMD? I use AMD and it flips my pancakes quite nicely. Anyway, ASUS boards work very well with AMD processors. Instead of a particular make, I would look for something in the $100 to $139 range at an online store like Tiger Direct. Those are very good mid-range boards. Another board would be MSI.

That's true. If someone with a need for high-end graphics, production, or games, I would recommend Intel. AMD handles many of these things nicely but if you really want an edge, Intel is the ticket.

Hi

I am looking for extra core and price is attractive,
AMD Phenom 8650 Toliman 2.3GHz 3 x 512KB L2 Cache 2MB L3 Cache Socket AM2+ 95W Triple-Core Processor for 119$
and BIOSTAR TFORCE TA790GX A2+ AM2+/AM2 AMD 790GX HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard . How good is Biostar.

Most apps barely stress dual-cores now, let alone triple and quad-core ones. A faster dual-core will still be a better idea. But it's your choice.

Anyways, yep, that particular Biostar board is an excellent OCer and is an enthusiast-level board.

Nope, no chance. Try buying this motherboard instead with the Phenom 8650 from Fry's (that's where the motherboard link is from). I've ordered a number of items from them and they've arrived within two days of the order, perfectly packed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back