AMD DX11 RV870 GPU now expected in November

By Justin
Jul 21, 2009
  1. Things have been going relatively well for AMD in the GPU market since making a big comeback with the Radeon HD series. Their next-generation DirectX 11 part code-named RV870 was shown at Computex last month and was expected to arrive to market by the third quarter.

Read the whole story
  2. HaMsTeYr

HaMsTeYr TS Maniac Posts: 376

Agh... don't do this to us AMD... i would really love to see nvidia shitting their pants in fear of a competitor product once again.... >_>

I guess it can't be blamed, but they better address it before it bites them in the hind.
  3. Yes AMD should launch this part in august. Be there before windows 7 dous dont give Nvidia the advantage back they should get blown up for being so late it is a one time chance to become profitable AMD! . It dousnt matter **** to me if they have any volume in the stores at launch. i just want to be able to order it. i dont need any oems. i want the card and i dont want to screw my self with buying a 4890 right now. i want a DX 11 card so i can run crysis and any upcomming title for the comming years smoothly
  4. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 3,481   +44

idc what happens too much, but them putting out this card would make it easier for me to sli my 295
  5. T77

T77 TS Enthusiast Posts: 300   +6

make it quick amd!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.