TechSpot

AMD offers Catalyst 11.6 hotfixes, next-gen codenames revealed

By Matthew
Jul 6, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. A fresh WHQL-certified Catalyst suite should be landing sometime over the next week or two, but early adopters of AMD's new Llano chips can get driver support today via one…

Read the whole story

2. edison5do

edison5do TS Rookie Posts: 239

HD 7000 , Come Fast I need to buy a HD 6000 Family already... :p

3. It is profitable for them to release a new gpu everytime they go to the bathroom?.

4. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

Thames is not an island.

5. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,443   +124

Is it just me... from 11.5 and .6 my screen turns yellowish. I'm still on 11.4 because of that.

6. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,913   +92

Thats a new one Kibaruk! would you put a screenshot up of that? I'm curious and would like to see if anyone else is having that issue @ the AMD game forums.

7. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,506   +237

I'm using 11.5 at the moment and it's been fine so far. System specs to the upper right.

8. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,443   +124

I havent really looked into the problem, either the video card, gamma colors, or the screen. Will do once I get back home.

9. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,506   +237

Kibaruk, you might want to post your problem in the regular forums. Maybe someone can help you figure it out.

10. My son installed the 11.6a driver, now my monitor doesn't show anything at all. I cant even go to the BIOS screen. I'm using MSI Hawk 5770.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.