AMD releases Catalyst 14.6 Release Candidate driver

By Scorpus
Jun 25, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. It's that driver updating time again, with AMD recently rolling out a Release Candidate build of their Catalyst 14.6 driver. The new driver version sees a small selection of updates over the 14.6 Beta we saw at the end of May.

Read more
  2. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,114   +1,379

How come you list all those game titles and then use the header image from "Project Cars" without any reference to it? That's by far the most exciting game in terms of the graphics quality, to be listed first.

I'm not a gamer anymore, but it is one title I consider buying anyway, for sheer awesomeness of its graphics that has no comparison.
  3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,352   +1,945

So then why would you use a powerful gaming graphics card? To watch YouTube videos with or in case you change your mind about being a gamer?
    Like you, I'm looking forward to Project Cars as well but by the time the studio manages to kick the game out the door I'm afraid those Merc's we see in the pic's may have become antique models by then.
  4. Darkshadoe

Darkshadoe TS Guru Posts: 571   +112

*facepalm* I just updated to 14.4 today.
  5. GeforcerFX

GeforcerFX TS Evangelist Posts: 490   +123

hmm I thought the pic was from grid autosport, which just got released so I figured it would be one of the supported games.

EDIT just looked up grid autosport and saw the picture a couple times in the images search.