America's Army The Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio

I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this so I put it here. Anyway! I've had some problems with it. It's a good game and all but it's really laggy. I don't know why it is, the only thing (I think) that's out of date is my Processor (Intel Pentium 3 Processor)

Can anyone help? And if you do maybe we can play sometime! :grinthumb

938 MHz
512 MB of RAM
Connection Speed: 10.0 Mbps

Akio, could you fill out your system specs in your profile please (complete)? That would help us help you. Also, just from first glance at the bit of info you gave us, your processory is mighty low for that game. It also requires a considerable amount of video horsepower.

Well, like I said. I'm getting Alienware soon! :grinthumb And okay I'll put my System Specs in my profile.

you must work for NASA then- there is no service (that I know of) that comes anywhere close to those speeds.

I think that is what his NIC is set to connect at, but his speeds are much less than that, unless at a college, but even then you won't get the full 10mbit.
Nonetheless, that game is pretty power hungry and your system just isn't cut out for it to perform well. Just wait until you get your alienware system and all should be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back