TechSpot

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

By TheDreams
Apr 24, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. So I guess they are coming out with a new Amnesia and they've said they changed the release date to Q2 of 2013, does anyone know when Q2 is and like the story line behind the new game? I can't find it.

2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 2,920   +627

Q2 is second quarter. 12 / 4 = 3, so Q2 = Apr/May/Jun. :)

I don't know about the storyline.

3. TheDreams

TheDreams TS Addict Topic Starter Posts: 599   +57

Alright thanks man! I can't wait.

4. St1ckM4n

Same, I feel that Amnesia was a pretty underrated game. Not many people know about it. I still have to finish it!

5. TheDreams

Yes not many people know about it but I really enjoyed it, it's one of the better games I've played and the custom stories are quite fun also(some are laggy with some glitches). But you should really finish Amnesia: The Dark Descent, the last section of the game is really the most exciting part, which chapter/part did you finish last?

6. St1ckM4n

Hmm, hard to tell. It's after the water, well after the weird blood covered walls. I think I'm at a section which is basically a 4-path X shape, floating in the air.

7. TheDreams

Ah your actually not far from the end, a little more than 3/4 a way through best of luck, remember to watch your corners lol.

8. St1ckM4n

Haha thanks. :)