Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

By TheDreams
Apr 24, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. So I guess they are coming out with a new Amnesia and they've said they changed the release date to Q2 of 2013, does anyone know when Q2 is and like the story line behind the new game? I can't find it.
  2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,448   +619

Q2 is second quarter. 12 / 4 = 3, so Q2 = Apr/May/Jun. :)

I don't know about the storyline.
  3. TheDreams

TheDreams TechSpot Booster Topic Starter Posts: 475   +43

Alright thanks man! I can't wait.
  4. St1ckM4n

Same, I feel that Amnesia was a pretty underrated game. Not many people know about it. I still have to finish it!
  5. TheDreams

Yes not many people know about it but I really enjoyed it, it's one of the better games I've played and the custom stories are quite fun also(some are laggy with some glitches). But you should really finish Amnesia: The Dark Descent, the last section of the game is really the most exciting part, which chapter/part did you finish last?
  6. St1ckM4n

Hmm, hard to tell. It's after the water, well after the weird blood covered walls. I think I'm at a section which is basically a 4-path X shape, floating in the air.
  7. TheDreams

Ah your actually not far from the end, a little more than 3/4 a way through best of luck, remember to watch your corners lol.
  8. St1ckM4n

Haha thanks. :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.