An error occured in the script on this page

By safesha
Jan 9, 2008
  1. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

Did it prevent you from loading? I have run into this many times over the years when loading various web pages but it never prevented me from going forward with loading. I always allowed it to continue running the scripts.
  2. safesha

safesha TS Rookie Topic Starter

i can log in to any site no loading problem....only problem with yahoo mesanger.. the above window wil appear after i login.. with 2 buttons.. yes or no.. i can contioue after press no... hw can i avoid that script error window... the window here in my attachments,,, plz help me

Attached Files:

3. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

For clarification, can you still use Yahoo Messenger even after you press "no." I don't know if there is anyway to avoid the pop-up window; it is an annoyance for sure. Did you try to contact Yahoo?
  4. gbhall

gbhall TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,423   +77

99% likely to be an error in the programming of the particular web-page. 1% you have disabled some feature of your browser that the web page is trying to use. As route 44 says, the latter problem is hardly ever fatal - the first can be.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.