Analysts expect Apple to launch 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro in October

By Shawn Knight
Jun 18, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. It's been less than one week since Apple unveiled the new 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display but rumors of "what's next" are already swirling. The latest talk of the town suggests that Apple will be launching a 13-inch model…

Read more
  2. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,176   +436

The price cut in a smaller model may have enticed me prior to these things hitting the shelves, but Apple has lost me for the moment with the Retina MBPs. The screen and profile are nice, but currently at the expense of all forms of practicality (RAM soldered to the board, fused screen assembly, etc.). Looks like it's going to be quite the waiting game.
  3. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,412   +281

I would love a 13" mbp with retina. I have a 13" mid 2009 mbp now, it replaced a 15" "hi-res" (1440x960) Powerbook G4. I am really missing those extra pixels. There needs to be some PC competition, because I can't afford to pay $1700+ for a laptop right now.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.