Angels & Demons

lopdog

Hi!

I've just seen the new movie "Angels & Demons" (great movie, by the way), and had a discussion with my better half, and maybe someone that has seen the movie could give some opinions:

Would it be possible to locate the hidden wireless camera by it's signal, maybe something similar to the way it's possible to locate the position of a cellphone?

Hi

i read the book to this film a while back, and have just started reading it again,

i to would have thought that a wireless camera could be detected and i did a google and found this link

http://www.spyzone.com/ccp0-prodshow/wirelesscameradetector.html

it makes me wonder if the vatican had such a device or would it have taken away the suspense if someone said " hang on we can use this gizmo and find the camera in 10 minutes ", however they may not have had such a device available as they wouldnt need to look for them as they always knew where they were.

if they could obtain a device would they have had time to go and buy one, or would they not want someone to know that the mighty vatican had had a camera go missing for fear of embarassment.

It certainly raises a lot of questions...maybe Dan Brown could answer it for us....

Back