Annoying blue screen issue

Hi all I have a Gateway desktop(window vista) and when I play Cabal online while having internet explore or multiple programs on I get blue screen of dead. Can someone help me solve this error. :[ I would really appriciate it

My specs:
Window vista home premium
Service pack 2
3.00 GB Ram
32-bit operating system
Graphic card:
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nforce 430
Total memory: 1343Mb
Dedicated memory: 128MB

This is the Error message:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

BCCode: 10e
BCP1: 0000001E
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 768_1
Server information: 91f815ba-fbb6-4e9c-a511-f18e5ebfb403

Files:
Mini090410-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

Attachments

• Mini090410-01.dmp
    135.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Version.txt
    476 bytes · Views: 0
Your error is 0x10E: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL
The video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from.

This is usually caused by a faulty video driver.

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions; make sure the version will work with your OS) to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions; make sure the version will work with your OS) to your desktop screen and install.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

k ill try this

umm on #4 when you say reboot and install new video card drivers do you mean like restart computer and then install the video card drivers? or actally reboot with the cd and stuff

Reboot after Step #3 without the CD otherwise you'll be reinstalling the old drivers. When you reboot it will take you to your main desktop screen. The new drivers you downloaded can then be installed by double clicking them.

When I download new drivers I put them on my desktop screen for easy access.

reboot after step #3 without the cd otherwise you'll be reinstalling the old drivers. When you reboot it will take you to your main desktop screen. The new drivers you downloaded can then be installed by double clicking them.

When i download new drivers i put them on my desktop screen for easy access.

thank you very much!!! This solve my blue screen =] you're the best

Back