Annoying blue screen issue!

By rajeeshap
Sep 17, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. hi iam using WIndows XP sp3. firefox v 3.5.13. IE 8 and Google Chrome 7.0.514.0. iam getting the BSOD oftenly. So pls help me out.

Here r my minidumps.

Pls help me.

Attached Files:

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

All errors are the same 0xD1 and these are usually caused by faulty drivers. All dumps cite the same Microsoft OS driver wanarp.sys as the cause of your issues. This is a Routing and Remote Access driver. Now the thing with OS drivers they are usually too general to be of much value for diagnosing the issue.

However Routing and Remote Access is a network service in Microsoft Windows that provides the following services:

Dial-up remote access server
    Virtual private network (VPN) remote access server
    Internet Protocol (IP) router for connecting subnets of a private network
    Network address translator (NAT) for connecting a private network to the Internet
    Dial-up and VPN site-to-site demand-dial router

* Try updating your wireless/NIC drivers. If this is a pre-built system like Dell, etc. go to their website, find your exact model and update their latest drivers.

* If you have built this system go to the motherboard's website, find your model and update the latest drivers from there.

Keep us updated.
  3. rajeeshap

rajeeshap TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 18

thanks a lot buddy.