Annoying sound while under load(gaming)

evilfox

hello
to describe the problem
when i play games there is annoying background buzzing sound in earphones noticable, when i had 5770 it wasnt so notisable(was noticable when i had my old MB+5770) after changing new MB and with 5770 didnt notice that buzzing, but after geeting a 6970 now i noticed that on my new mb and new gpu buzzing sound in games is back , really anoying while in game is silent moments, have updated all drivers to newest didnt help, is it MB related audio problem ? if i put pci sound card it may fix that problem?

What Operating System are you running. I had this "buzzing" on a Dell Presario 530S desktop with Vista Home Premium, SP2 installed. I ran Windows Update over and over again to insure that all updates were installed and the buzzing stopped, as suddenly as it started. I did notice, that when the computer was off, I could still hear a faint buzz until I disconnected the speakers. After installing ALL the Windows Updates even this off buzzing stopped. I know this sounds strange. The Dell has on-board Realtek HD audio

im using win7 x64 sp1 with all updates installed, so dont have anything more to install and yea me to have realtek HD built in, will get pci sound card to test if issues is that MB sound card cant handle it and do some disturbing sounds

Let us know how the PCI sound card works. I have Windows 7 Pro, service pack 1 64-bit on my system using on-board Realtek HD sound perfectly

didnt recieve today pci sound card but found my cheap 3d usb audio device (bought from ebay) and with it there is no buzzing while gaming, so then i can assume that if i buy a normal audio card and put in i will eliminate buzzing?

"...so then i can assume that if i buy a normal audio card and put in i will eliminate buzzing?"...

USB audio devices use entirely different motherboard circuitry... Hopefully the better quality audio card will work with Windows 7

If that is the case venomblade, you should be able to quiet the coils using some silicone caulking or even some nail polish

Back