Another PC Antispyware problem, trojandownloader.xs & abebot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomangelsc

PC Antispyware problem popups stating trojandownloader.xs & abebot

From the looks of it I seem to be having a common problem. I've been receiving the popups saying I have trojandownloader.xs and/or abebot and yellow triangle with exclamations reverting me to download/purchase PC Antispyware or PC cleanup. I didn't know whether I should follow other threads of ppl who have the same problem so here I am. I've used spybot but I'm still getting the popup alerts.

Please help, or send me to a thread that can help me! Sorry I know you've had to answer these same questions over and over again w/others I don't mean to be a bother just concerned about my pc.

Download and Run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please Attach the log into your next reply.
  • If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this: C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt

Download and Run ComboFix
  • Download this file to your desktop from either of the two below listed places :

HERE or HERE
  • Then double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Attach that log in your next reply
WARNING: Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

I'm running SuperantiSpyware right now (I hope thats okay becuz its found 177 & counting) Should I stop this or continue with it?
It actually found over 200 many being Trojan. Its waiting for my decision but afraid to do anything

Keep runnin superantispyware and then run the other two I said in the order I gave them.

Okay here are the 2 logs along with the Superantispy log. Took a bit but all is done you asked. What next?

Hoping to get a response to the 3 logs I attached above. Is everything okay and do I need to do anything else? The popups have stopped but it still seems to run a little slow at times***scratch that I am still getting windows opening up for other spyware ads**... Oh an I also updated my Java, if that helps any

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back