TechSpot

Another person with ongoing BSOD issues

By Toadspot
Sep 5, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hopefully someone can help me with this. I purchased a brand new gaming PC about two months ago. The first 7 or 10 days in I got my first blue screen. Everything seemed "okay" for a time after that. Now in the last week I'm lucky if I don't see it one more times a day. This seems to only happen whenever I have a browser open. I haven't gotten a BSOD while gaming. The last five minidump files are attached below.
    Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,813   +159

These are caused by memory issues. Are you over-clocking? Is this Windows 7? Is Windows fully updated?
  3. Toadspot

Toadspot TS Rookie Topic Starter

No overclocking was done. I don't even know how to do that. I have Windows 7 Home premium 64-bit. Windows is set to check all important/recommended updates. A total of 113 updates since the 19 of July when I first got this computer.
    The link below is the computer I have:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229311
  4. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,813   +159

Nice system:) Since it is so new, can you perform a factory restore. This may just be a software conflict, but what and why? Try running Windows Update manually from the all programs list, until no more updates are found

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.