Another stop:0x00000050

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russweis

a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevnet damage to your computer

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen,
restart your comuter. If this screen appers again, follow
these steps:

check to make sure any new hardware or software is proprly installed.
If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer
for any windows updates you might need.

if problems continue,disable or remove any newly installed hardware
or software. disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.
IF you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart
your computer, press F8 to select advanced startup options, and then select \safe mode.

technical informathion:

*** STOP: 0x00000050 (0xe124e0d0,0x00000001,0x80829105,0x00000001

i got a new hardrive and it still dose it wont let me relode windos. iv wiped the old and new one and it still is doing so. safe mode dosent work.. and i dont know what a BIOS is... im lost and fustraited.

k i tryed to reformat it for the 8th time and now i got
***STOP: 0x0000000a (0x200800AD,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x807d1e3a)

k now every time i try to run it and get into the windos install it drops back to the blue screan... and gives me a difrent STOP: errer every time... if you need me to give you all the errers its giving me just say so and ill get them i got them on papper.

With these various Stop Error Codes it is very possible you have corrupted memory. So the first thing we need you to do is run the free and perfectly safe Memtest on your RAM. The good thing about this test is it kicks in at boot-up long before the Windows load screen appears.

Keep in mind that this test takes a long time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; there are 8 individual tests per Pass. If you get any errors you have memory that must be replaced.

See this link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

*** Get back to us with the results.

well its ben runing for 4:30:00,
the cached is 2559m
RsvdMem is 48m
memmap is e820-std
cache is on
ecc is off
test is std
pass is 0
errors is 33,300,000(and still counting)

the pass is at 5%
test is 77%
tes #3 [moving inversions, 8 bit pattern]
testing: 132k-2048m 2559m
pattern: 02020202

I have a gateway gt5432 it came with .5gig ram i added 2gig,(1gig cards) i ugraded the vidcard do to it not being enuff for my needs wich then i needed a stronger power core to suport it. it did come with vista, but i wiped the hardrive so i could try to fix it that way, was trying to get windows xp to install but that wont do so... the 4 year worentie is out so i cant get it fixed that way.

5 hours in and the only thing that changed is the error count.

Then you have, without a doubt, corrupted memory that needs to be replaced. Shut-down your system and run with only one stick and test with memtest. Switch out and do the other stick. If you get any errors at any time you know that is a bad stick of RAM that needs to be replaced.

* Keep us informed.

so each stick of ram has to go throo all the tests,7 times with 0 errors?

nm the blue screan at the bottum said no errors press Esc

Yes, on each stick, but if you start getting errors on a stick you can stop it right there because you know it is bad. For clarification, you have been getting errors when you first used memtest, correct?

yes, 33 mill to be correct, iv not got 1 of my 512 sticks ran throo 7 passes with 0 errors so atleast i got 1 stick so far. ill have to finish the other 3 sticks in the morning.

well i put in the other 3 sticks and all it did was make cherping sounds go to the memtest for
.5s then restart my pc. then i put in the one stick i found that worked and that did the same.. i do know if there is no ram in if makes loud beebs.. whats up with the cherping and restarting?

Okay, keep us up to date. I'm curious on how many sticks are bad. What make is your memory?

well i dont know what is going on now i put all 4 of the sticks in 1 at a time and it gos to memtest for a second and restarts my pc. now im lost

Well, that is a good indicator that the stick you is bad. Does this happen with all sticks? Have you tried the sticks one at a time in different slots? What make is your memory?

We definitely know you have at least one corrupted memory stick. This behavior occured with me when I had 2 gigs of RAM in a 4x512 configuration. It was my third stick out of four that crashed me before I could even attempt memtest.

i tryed all 4 in slot 1 and they restart the pc ill run thim in slot 2 and see what happens, i have the 2 512mb of samsung wich was standerd in the gt5432 model and i added 2 sticks of avant 1gig.

al 4 sticks make cherping sounds and retarts the pc in slot 1 and 2, if i add them into slot 3 ad 4 the pc acts as if there is no ram in the slot.. wich is normal, slot 1 and 2 are primary

what could of messed up the memery in the 1st place? i sispeckt 2 things my power went out right befor that convenyitly... and my pc said a updait was installed incorectly, what do you thingk it would have ben

nop they dont work ether.. i gess all 4 are fryed. ill have to get some new ram and see if that will work.

What motherboard do you have, make and model? Have you considered going in a 2x1 configuration instead of 4x512?

its the one that comes with thte gt5432,

HT2000
MCP61PM-AM REV:1.0
15-v01-011000

thats what is on it,

well i added just my 2 1 gig sticks and its working.. so tht must mean the 1 512 sticks are bad

ima run them 2 throo 7 passes and see what they do

Duh!-me! I forgot it was a Gateway. Sorry. Hey, good job on the 2x1 gig sticks. What kind diod you purchase?

the 2 one gig sticks are made by AVANT

k memtest is tlling me my 2 one gig sticks are good but im geting a
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
stop: 0x00000050 (0xe5131298,0x00000000,0xf7416f3e,0x00000002
setupdd. sys - adress f7416f3e base at f73f2000, datest amp 3d6dd67f

what in that... oh and im geting this when i try to lode windows into my hardrive.

this is extreamly.... buging

my laptop is laging badly dont know whats wrong with it. my CPU usage is 91% with a web. browser up and thats not good. hear is a list of all my processes ruuning at the min

ACEngSvr.exe
ACMON.exe
ASPG.exe
ATKOSD.exe
Atouch64.exe
BatteryLife.exe
csrss.exe
dwm.exe
explorer.exe
FlashUtil10b.exe*32
GoogleDesktop.exe*32
GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe*32
GoogleToolbarUser.exe*32
HControl.exe
ieuser.exe*32
iexplore.exe*32
KBFiltr.exe
MsgTranAgt64.exe
rundll32.exe
taskeng.exe
taskmgr.exe
UfSaAgnt.exe
WDC.exe
winlogon.exe
wuaclt.exe

hear are my pc specks

windows vista service pack 1
rating is 5.0
processor is intel(R)core(TM)duo CPU P7450 @ 2.13GHz 2.13GHz
Memory is 4GB
system type is 64-bit operating system

if you can help me get my pc's lag down id be verry happy

oh and my Icons hid all the time i have to right click the desktop uncheck the show icons then recheck it and they show. what is with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back