Another Virtumonde Victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I got it whilst browsing on a proxy site (Ztunnel.com)

I can only boot my PC using "Last Known Good Configuration", I get the Blue Screen in either normal or safe mode.

I have MalwareBytes and SpyBot, but it has blocked me from updating them. They were last updated around the end of April.

I downloaded SuperAntiSpyware, AVG and Avast, and was unable to update them. I tried to scan, but the PC crashed, and I got a blue screen.

Here's my HJT log:
EDIT it wouldn't let me post it since it had URLs in it and I'm a new member, so I've attached it;

hi there

download and create a bootable CD or bootable USB drive with UBCD4WIN with anti-virus / spyware progs on and boot from that and scan your system

if u need help just ask

Hello entrepreneur513

You´ve certainly got a lot of infections there :(

Please download combofix here -> https://www.techspot.com/downloads/5587-combofix.html

Before Saving it to Desktop, please rename it to something like 123.exe to stop malware from disabling it.

Now, please make sure no other programs are running, close all other windows.

Please double click on the file you downloaded. Follow the onscreen prompts to start the scan.
Once the scanning process has started please DO NOT click on the Combofix window or attempt to use your computer as this can cause the scanning process to stall.
It may take a while to complete scanning and this is normal.

You will be disconnected from the internet and your desktop icons/toolbars will disappear during scanning, do not worry, this is normal and it will be restored after
scanning has completed.

Combofix will create a logfile and display it after your computer has rebooted. Usually located in c:\combofix.txt, please attach it to your next post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back