Another virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice

Got this today, another virus, it must be, sender is stated as "HZ @whsmithnet", [note the miss-spelling} how come AVG is letting these through?, now "double" deleted, obviously DON'T click on address!! don't want TS to go down!
Maurice.
read.gif

Your Application is Pre-Approved

Your mortg/refinance process is pre-approved, for rates starting at 3.25% Fixed.
Please use our secure site to fill-out your application.

Thank you

http://moretgauge.com/x/loan2.php?id=tk0

Hiya Maurice.

It`s not a virus it`s called Phishing what they want you to do is give them all your details including credit car numbers and then they can rip you off.

Just delete it and anything else like it.

Regards howard :grinthumb

You ARE a mate!!
I delete around 10-20 weird e-mails similar to this, everyday, but this one is the only one so far that said it was from my ISP, a lot are sent to loads of whsmithnet addresses, all with names attached, false, I presume, most are sex orientated, like; "Is yor wife satisfied, or "Is it too big for your trousers" etc.
In any other situation, it would be funny, but as it is, it could be depressing, if I let it, but I just tell myself that it's just a lot of saddo's, getting kicks,.... load of w****rs!

Thanks once again, Maurice. Aren't the smilies better without having "demo" shown?, great stuff!
fool.gif

pissed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back