Another "which 24-inch monitor" thread

amythompson172

Hi there guys,

I'll keep it brief, I am in the market for a slightly bigger monitor to replace my 22" HP W2207 monitor. I am after a 24" model, IPS if possible and as low as possible response time.

I was looking at the HP ZR24W, but it now appears to be discontinued (but some places are still selling them). The replacement for that one is a LED backlit one; ZR2440W.

We use Dell monitors at work and they seem to be reliable, however this one is going to be mainly used for gaming. I don't want 3D so a 120hz model isn't required.

This monitor (UltraSharp U2410 seems pretty great, but it is alittle bit more expensive then id like.

Any other suggestions would be welcome.

I have the UltraSharp U2410 and its got to be the greatest 24" i have ever seen. I work in the IT field so i have see a lot of monitors. I game on my U2410 alot and i have to say it looks great. Most the game developers use the Dell's UltraSharp 24" or 30" monitors. i have seen this in alot of game developer interviews and studio tours on youtube. so from seeing this i think you truly see the game the way they designed it.

Back