Antec Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznn3rd

Last Tuesday, I was told that Antec received my psu RMA and was shipping a new one. It is now Saturday and a UPS truck has yet to arrive. I will never buy another Antec product again.

Atec doesn't really have any control over a package already processed by UPS. Unless it just hasn't been shipped, it's not their fault.

Be patient. Nobody and nothing is perfect. Sometimes things don't roll your way (or the way you want them to), but they can always be worse.

Zenosincks said:
Atec doesn't really have any control over a package already processed by UPS. Unless it just hasn't been shipped, it's not their fault.

Be patient. Nobody and nothing is perfect. Sometimes things don't roll your way (or the way you want them to), but they can always be worse.
It's the hasn't been shipped part that is most likely. And their mail in rebate has not come in yet either.

Rebates almost always take ages, no matter what company it is. Coincidentally, I too am waiting for a rebate from Antec. I sent it over a month ago and I won't get it back until the end of April or early May. Same deal across the board though in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back