Any boffins able to analyse my crashdump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey.

Using Vista x64 SP1, with 4Gb RAM that passes Memtest.

I've been getting frequent BSODS (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) followed by cold reboots. When the system comes back on, there's nothing in the event viewer other than ID 6008, machine rebooted unexpectedly.

I have a 500Mb Kernel Dump, which I've run through the Microsoft Debugging tools, and created a debuglog.txt file from.

Is anyone here able to have a look at this and shed any light on what might be the cause of the issue? (It means very little to me), the only way I knew how to create this debuglog.txt file was from reading a post on here that I found through Google where it was mentioned :)

Thanks in advance to anyone who's willing to help :)

I would go to Trend Micro and download their latest HiJack This, then run a scan and post the log here.
Also, you might want to download and run the ComboFix, and send its log as well.

The debuglog.txt is not really helpful for this purpose.

Thanks for the reply.
The Combofix utility wouldn't run due to an "Incompatible OS"

Hijack this log posted.
Also, here is the Kernel memory dump - Vista doesn't give me the option of a complete dump.

Edit: I can't post the URL to the kernel dump in this message :/

Sorry. I didn't think to check your OS.
Your HiJack This log appears clean to me, and Kaspersky is very very good.
It looks like a driver issue, and they are always difficult to narrow down.

Yeah, that's what worries me. I'm using the latest drivers for everything too :(

I wondered whether this was actually caused by Kaspersky because of this in the debuglog:
SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 1

SYMBOL_NAME: kl1+491a2

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: kl1

IMAGE_NAME: kl1.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 48849e50

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_kl1+491a2

BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_kl1+491a2

Followup: MachineOwner

kl1.sys is digitally signed by Kaspersky-Lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back