Any free bulk mailers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Hi, I had what I thought was a simple problem, and that is send a message to my address book, but it's not so simple.

The office where I work has moved and changed our name, so all I have to do is send a canned message to my whole address book, there is only about 260 addresses.

I use Windows Live Mail because I access MSN accounts and such, but they can't do it, it says I have to many names in the TO or BCC fields. I suppose this may be a limitation of header size, and not WLM, I don't know.

I did a quick Google, and didn't come up with much, anything that is free or has a free trial still won't let me handle more than maybe 100 addresses at a time. And secondly, these programs seem to specialize more in repeat mailing lists and subscriptions and automation, etc... I just need to send a message to a bunch of people one time and be done. I also need the message to have the right reply address because I am requesting responses to update my own address book.

So there you have it, where can I send a bulk mail to 260 people with the right return address, no weird spams or ads placed in my mail, and hopefully can do for free cause it's a one time deal. Of course, I'd consider buying it if it's very cheap.
Can Outlook do it? I don't have it installed, but I do have Office if I have to.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back