Any Minecraft fans about?

shaun056

Do we have any minecraft fans about here? I am a rather big fan, so I wodnered if anyone else was here. Judging by the rate at which it's growing I imagine some people are.

Also, if you're a Minecraft fan you may be a fan of the Yogscast, Simon and Lewis doing various MC vids and showing how hilarious they are and such. Check em out!

Ha, I just knew there were other fans at this forum! I absolutely adore Minecraft! I cannot understand why people are going: "It has no purpose, it's not interesting" - it's super-epic!

Also, if you're a Minecraft fan you may be a fan of the Yogscast, Simon and Lewis doing various MC vids and showing how hilarious they are and such.

And who can avoid the Yogscast?! "Shadow of Israphel" is just as epic as any other RPG storyline! If you've seen the latest episode, notice that the robotic pirate states: 01101001 01100100 01101001 01101111 0111010 001110011

Now, how's that in ASCII? I d i o t s

I absolutely love Minecraft!

I am a fan, created my own server and played around with some map editors... but losing interest quickly...

Looking to find trustworthy people to join my server, and some server admin tools.

Back