Any old school RuneScapers?

TheDevopsGuy

I wonder if on these forums there are any old school runescapers on the website there is a poll for the 2007Scape Made me enthusiastic to go back to those days but I have they dont go to greedy as if the poll doesnt reach 250,000 yes votes well have to pay 20$ for every month which is what a
the amount of money I proly spend on 2 good games on steam per month

Runescape has had alot of changes in these years and it got ruined there doing a poll to bring back the good days hopefully just how classic is atm :) but its gonna be pricey for us I think

Ok, there is now a poll on the Runescape Website to bring two versions of Runescape to us, one is the new EOC and the other is the 2007 version. This is a members only poll, here are the goals:
50,000 votes: additional members fee of $15, will receive no constant updates.
250,000 votes: additional members fee of $5, and bug updates, maybe an antibot technology.
500,000 votes: no additional members fee, regular maintenance and antibot technology
750,000 votes: no additional members fee, free to pay area, constant maintenance, antibot technology, members polls to see which updates we want prioritized.
The poll will be live today for two weeks, so go vote yes!
http://services.runescape.com/m=poll/rs2007-server

But it was for non members too and everyone just refreshed the page

Well the voting is alrdy up to 48k votes and its just the first day Hopes up :)

Ya I forgot it was f2p also, hopefully it will bring back a lot of veteran players so RuneScape will be the great game it used to be!

Back