Any old school RuneScapers?

By TechGamer
Feb 14, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. I wonder if on these forums there are any old school runescapers on the website there is a poll for the 2007Scape Made me enthusiastic to go back to those days but I have they dont go to greedy as if the poll doesnt reach 250,000 yes votes well have to pay 20$ for every month which is what a
    the amount of money I proly spend on 2 good games on steam per month
  2. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,018   +82 Staff Member

I played for about six months back in 2002-2003. I'm not really sure what your post is about though :(.
  3. TechGamer

TechGamer TechSpot Booster Topic Starter Posts: 402   +31

Runescape has had alot of changes in these years and it got ruined there doing a poll to bring back the good days hopefully just how classic is atm :) but its gonna be pricey for us I think
  4. TheDreams

TheDreams TechSpot Booster Posts: 423   +32

Ok, there is now a poll on the Runescape Website to bring two versions of Runescape to us, one is the new EOC and the other is the 2007 version. This is a members only poll, here are the goals:
    50,000 votes: additional members fee of $15, will receive no constant updates.
    250,000 votes: additional members fee of $5, and bug updates, maybe an antibot technology.
    500,000 votes: no additional members fee, regular maintenance and antibot technology
    750,000 votes: no additional members fee, free to pay area, constant maintenance, antibot technology, members polls to see which updates we want prioritized.
    The poll will be live today for two weeks, so go vote yes!
    http://services.runescape.com/m=poll/rs2007-server
  5. TechGamer

Hopefully well get 500,000 but unfortunatly were way over our heads
  6. TheDreams

Yup lol but free trade got like 1.2million votes so maybe not.
  7. TechGamer

But it was for non members too and everyone just refreshed the page

Well the voting is alrdy up to 48k votes and its just the first day Hopes up :)
  8. TheDreams

Ya I forgot it was f2p also, hopefully it will bring back a lot of veteran players so RuneScape will be the great game it used to be!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.