TechSpot

Anyone got a Thermaltake Bigwater SE ?

By JimShady23
Sep 11, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have had a Thermaltake Bigwater SE that I have had sitting in the box in the basement for over a year now. Problem is, I have been having troubles finding a case that it will fit in, I have built several systems that consist of a 120mm rear fan however the radiator housing has not fit into any of them, there is just not enough top/bottom clearance for it to fit. Most of the cases have been Cooler Master mid-towers, however i have tried some other brands that I cant remember....Well and a Antec 900 which is on the large side for being a mid-tower. I am pretty sure that maybe a thermaltake case should house its own product, but I really dont want to take the chance of ordering one and not have it fit. (big PIA and expensive to RMA a case)

So I was wondering if anyone has this water cooler in a mid-tower ? What brand and model would be....

Thanks In ADVANCE....

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.