Anyone know an SEO expert?

NetCablesPlus

Hi,

I need to find a new SEO person to help me with a few of my businesses. If you know or have worked with someone with the following qualifications, I would appreciate knowing about this person:

1. White Hat SEO only! I am in this for the long term and do not want ANY black hat stuff done on my behalf.

2. Good performance and results. I need a proven professional who will be committed to various projects for the longterm.

3. Cost effective. My goal is to start off slow and then increase the SEO budget as the project's results begin to produce additional revenues.

I own several businesses and consult for many more. A successful SEO person could expect significant business from me and my clients once s/he proves themselves in the first few projects. Thanks in advance for any referrals.

Hi Kimsland, thank you for the referral. Is this you? If not, can I assume that you have used this person for such work, were satisfied, etc.?

Not me
Didn't know such a business existed
Just googled it.

Id say google your area, or ask your closest ISP (or web page designer) for help

Ok, thanks.

I just got 'burned' by a knowledgeable SEO guy who simply did not have the discipline and/or professionalism to finish the various projects that I engaged him in, so I am really hoping to get a referral from someone on this forum who has used an expert before that has produced good results, is reliable, etc.

By the way, I contacted the SEO guy above and he seems very knowledgeable and a true white hat. I have asked him for a quote (along with another SEO referral that I have been provided). Will let you know how it goes in the months ahead.

Back