anyone used skype??

Soap

anyone know anything about skype??

www.skype.com

i was sent an email about it and been asked to look into it to see if its anygood.

any help would be aprreciated.

thanks.

No idea. Friend of mine mailed it to me as well. I'd be interested in hearing comments as well. I'm not one to arbitrarily load software on my machine.

Also......nothing is really free. ;)

" created by the people who brought you KaZaA "

"6. Payment.
You acknowledge that certain functions in the Skype Software are only available to paid subscribers after a free trial period of the Skype Software and Services (the "Free Trial Period") ends. After the Free Trial Period ends, you will be presented with the option to subscribe to the Subscription Services. If you do not wish to subscribe, you acknowledge that you can not access functions and services only available to paid subscribers. To subscribe to the Subscription Services you must agree to the terms and conditions of the Subscription Services.

"

Whats the differnce between skype and teamspeak? I looked at the screenshots and looks kinda complicated?

I was looking at skype and read on the website two words that immediately scared the crap out of me:

P2P and KaZaa

isn't this program gonna hack my registry and install dialers and all sorts of other crap>>???

Is Teamspeak a different story or is it still P2P software?>??

Back