Anyone want a Crysis 3 closed alpha key?

By JC713
Nov 2, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. I cannot use this because hurricane sandy devastated us and I have had no power since Monday and con Ed says none till the 9th :'(. So if anyone wants this key just message me. I may have 2 keys because my neighbor is also a pc gamer also And got one, but can't use it either. Note this is only for pc.

Written torturously from my phone.
  2. mmcdonald2k

mmcdonald2k Newcomer, in training

I would !!!
  3. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 6,717   +873

I am hoping that I will get power back today, but that is highly unlikely. So in a few hours I will give it to ya.
  4. mmcdonald2k

Thank you so much. I hope things get better for you soon.
  5. JC713

Thanks. I think u will enjoy it more man lol. Lemme just see if I get power today.
  6. Lunarvirus

Lunarvirus Newcomer, in training

I would like a key :) I've been REALLY curious what they've done with the new soft body physics. Been playing Rigs of Rods, since it's using the same engine and technology for soft body physics. Been waiting for this for a long time!
  7. mmcdonald2k

Yeah the Crytek engine looks awesome from the videos I have been watching.
  8. gamehunter

gamehunter Newcomer, in training

I would really love a key can't wait for the game to come out
  9. mmcdonald2k

Did you get power?
  10. JC713

Yeah man, just now, so I can use my key :D. I would have given it away yesterday but my 3g wasnt working so I couldnt connect
  11. mmcdonald2k

12. Lunarvirus

Lunarvirus Newcomer, in training

Please, if you could, record some awesome footage of the gameplay! I'd love to see some!
  13. JC713

I will try man, it is against the NDA to post anything. But dude, I am pretty dissapointed, it is basically the same as Crysis 2 with some add ons. my pc isnt that powerful so I cannot play on ultra, so therefore I am not really getting the full potential. but I am also shocked at the download size, only 2500 mb, despite including DX11 and high res textures built in. but heck even on medium the graphics look great, but if I am not mistaken, you may need windows 8 to get some new graphics features if MS doesnt patch win 7 with dx 11.1
  14. luke morris

luke morris Newcomer, in training

Would love if not too late.
  15. JC713

it ended about a month ago lol. alpha 2 will probably be a huge change, most likely will be next year

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.