Anyone with a Hercules or Turtle Beach sound card??

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegasgmc

Do their drivers have bass and trebble controls? I want to ditch my pain in the *** SB Live. I got an Aopen card based on the Cmedia chip. Sounds great but no bass and trebble. I need those controls for headphone listening and its easier than reaching behind my subwoofer to adjust the bass.

I have a turtle beach santa cruz it has a equalizer in the control panel which allows you to set things manually or use one of several presets.

Even better than that, they all have (The Santa Cruz & all the Hercules Crystal CS 4624/4630 soundcards) a 10-band hardware equaliser.

The Santa Cruz control panel has a superb control panel (unlike the sb live) which allows you to configure and control with the minimum of fuss.
it has separate slider controls for subwoofer, centre speakers and front/rear surrounds along with the excellent versajack configerable input.
I use mine primarily with headphones and can say that it works like a dream.

I m using a Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1 Digital. I has a 10-band equalizer like what Thomas said, with 8 presets to choose from, supports all the formats a SB Live does. The control panel allows me to be able to adjust the volume of the individual front and rear speakers.

check out comp USA if there is one near you a friend of mine just boght a turtle beach santa cruz for 39.00 at one last Thur. it was 79.00 with a 40.00 instant in store rebate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back