APB Reloaded with Crossfired video cards

By death791
Mar 12, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Hi, I was just wondering if anyone is playing APB Reloaded with Crossfired Graphic cards. I know when you go into the options you can select to enable/disable Multi-GPU's but doesnt seem to do anything for me. thanks for the help
  2. Blkfx1

Blkfx1 TechSpot Addict Posts: 884   +171

Have you tried using APB Reloaded AMD profile in CCC ?
  3. death791

death791 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 61

Nope, I didn't no they had one. Where can I download that from? Thanks for the reply
  4. Blkfx1

As long as you have the latest drivers, you should have them. Do you know how to create a application profile in CCC?
  5. death791

death791 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 61

I'm Currently running CCC 13.2 beta with crossfired 7970s, but yeah I have no idea how to create a profile in CCC never done that before.
  6. Blkfx1

• In Advanced View, navigate to the Gaming > 3D Application Settings page.
    • In the Application Profiles area, do one of the following:
    • To save the settings to an existing profile, select the target profile.
    • To save the settings to a new profile, select <<New Application>>. In the Browse for Application dialog box that opens, select the application for which you want to create a profile.
    • Then, scroll down to crossfire and select AMD Predefined profile.
    • Find APB reloaded and select save.
    Probably the best directions I can give until I get to my home machine.
  7. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,797   +882

Doesnt he have to install application profiles: http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/pages/crossfirex-app-profiles.aspx
  8. Blkfx1

They are bundled with the driver updates now. I have no idea why they still have it available as a stand alone download.
  9. JC713

Ah since when :eek:
  10. Blkfx1

I have no idea. However, I noticed it when it wouldn't allow me to install the applications separately. It would only provide me with a repair/uninstall option when running the .exe. I went and checked CCC and they had been install via the main package.
  11. JC713

Interesting, whenever I try to uninstall old App profiles I get a BSOD. I wonder if the catalyst uninstall utility removed them before I installed 13.1

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.