APB Reloaded with Crossfired video cards

death791

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone is playing APB Reloaded with Crossfired Graphic cards. I know when you go into the options you can select to enable/disable Multi-GPU's but doesnt seem to do anything for me. thanks for the help

As long as you have the latest drivers, you should have them. Do you know how to create a application profile in CCC?

I'm Currently running CCC 13.2 beta with crossfired 7970s, but yeah I have no idea how to create a profile in CCC never done that before.

• In Advanced View, navigate to the Gaming > 3D Application Settings page.
  • In the Application Profiles area, do one of the following:
  • To save the settings to an existing profile, select the target profile.
  • To save the settings to a new profile, select <<New Application>>. In the Browse for Application dialog box that opens, select the application for which you want to create a profile.
  • Then, scroll down to crossfire and select AMD Predefined profile.
  • Find APB reloaded and select save.
Probably the best directions I can give until I get to my home machine.

• In Advanced View, navigate to the Gaming > 3D Application Settings page.
  • In the Application Profiles area, do one of the following:
  • To save the settings to an existing profile, select the target profile.
  • To save the settings to a new profile, select <<New Application>>. In the Browse for Application dialog box that opens, select the application for which you want to create a profile.
  • Then, scroll down to crossfire and select AMD Predefined profile.
  • Find APB reloaded and select save.
Probably the best directions I can give until I get to my home machine.

Doesnt he have to install application profiles: http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/pages/crossfirex-app-profiles.aspx

They are bundled with the driver updates now. I have no idea why they still have it available as a stand alone download.

I have no idea. However, I noticed it when it wouldn't allow me to install the applications separately. It would only provide me with a repair/uninstall option when running the .exe. I went and checked CCC and they had been install via the main package.

I have no idea. However, I noticed it when it wouldn't allow me to install the applications separately. It would only provide me with a repair/uninstall option when running the .exe. I went and checked CCC and they had been install via the main package.
Interesting, whenever I try to uninstall old App profiles I get a BSOD. I wonder if the catalyst uninstall utility removed them before I installed 13.1

Back