Apple blocks Samsung tablet release in Australia

By Shawn Knight
Aug 1, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Apple’s legal team remains busier than ever as they continue to fend off what they deem patent infringements from rival smartphone and tablet manufacturers across the globe. This time Cupertino‚Ķ

Read the whole story
  2. I guess the new motto today is "If you can't beat em', sue em'!"
  3. aj_the_kidd

aj_the_kidd Newcomer, in training Posts: 555

I can see where Apple is coming from but frick it annoys me, I wanted to try it out, oh well
  4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,419   +281

Apple gets sued often too. Why don't you come out from behind that guest account?
  5. yRaz

yRaz TechSpot Booster Posts: 857   +75

Do you own an iPhone?
  6. Guest user
    To post as an anonymous
    user click here.

we are anonymous lol
  7. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,419   +281

Nope
  8. mario

mario Ex-TS Developer Posts: 399   +17

Samsung has some great products the only bad thing is they try to copy or make their products look like Apple's too much. Take a look at the image at (http://www.techspot.com/guides/417-buying-smartphones/) and tell me it doesn't look like a 1G iPhone, I'm sure Samsung can hire more creative people.
  9. heng

heng Newcomer, in training

"Specific patent claims include the ?look and feel? and touchscreen technology". So now apple has patent the rectangle. how else would you make a pad. make it a circle or make it a triangle. LOL LOL
  10. heng

heng Newcomer, in training

"Specific patent claims include the "look and feel" and touchscreen technology". So now apple has manage to patent the rectangle. how else would you make a pad/tablet/slate. make it a circle or make it a triangle. LOL LOL

sry for the multiple post thought i was editing but i wasnt
  11. hynesy

hynesy TechSpot Maniac Posts: 445

12. Apple is now feeling the heat...and they r now running for their sorry ***....
  13. Precisely. Samsung should learn from companies like Apple, Sony and Nokia. They just imitate

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.