Apple iBook G3 start up problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all
i bought a apple iboo g3 laptop which does not have any operating systems on it. when i turn it on it only comes up with a small folder icon with a flashing face and question mark. thats it i dont know how or if i can get into into bios.

does anyone know what this icon is?/

Hi

its the apple PC way of saying it cant find any bootable drives...you need the OS install disk to go any further, why have you posted this question in 3 forums by the way ?

regards

Yep. that is perfectly normal. You can't get into the BIOS because they don't really have one, at least not a nice configurable set of pages like you are expecting.

What you need to do is get ahold of an OS disk, put the disk in and then boot up while holding down the "C" key.

its the apple PC way of saying it cant find any bootable drives...you need the OS install disk to go any further, why have you posted this question in 3 forums by the way ?

- i put it in 3 forums casue this is my first time and i have no idea where to put things under. couldnt find a section that has just apple, or even laptops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back