TechSpot

Apple iWatch rumored for possible 2013 launch

By Rick
Mar 4, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Apple's so-called iWatch may find itself on retail shelves sometime this year, according Bloomberg per its usual sources familiar with the matter. Current rumors have suggested Apple's upcoming smart wristwatch may feature a 1.5-inch passive display, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity and...

Read more
  2. Littleczr

Littleczr TechSpot Booster Posts: 370   +69

You know apple is smart, they always cater to the casual users. I have no interest in this piece of junk, but when I further think about it, some one like my dad would be thrilled by it.
  3. DKRON

DKRON TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 552   +9

So the trend for 2013 is glasses and watches?
  4. Mike S.

Mike S. Newcomer, in training

The link to the patent specification in the article is for an attachable cover for tablets that includes flexible display. It's not a wrist watch or band. Just scroll up in the document and see the full spec and title for patent. ;-)
  5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,977   +730

If they do release something like this you can rest assured it'll be way overpriced yet people will fall for it. To me it seems gimmicky ATM but time will tell. (Couldn't resist the pun)
  6. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,825   +1,436

I would only be interested in it if you could do video calling, and the price was not over 100.
  7. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,977   +730

Being an Apple thing, I wouldn't give it a second glance.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.