Apple preparing to launch 15-inch MacBook Air in Q1 2012

By Shawn Knight
Nov 28, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Apple is planning to launch new MacBook Air models in the first quarter of 2012. The Air will be available in 11.6-inch, 13.3-inch and 15-inch panel sizes to compete directly…

Read the whole story
  2. VitalyT

VitalyT TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,588   +489

God damn it, I ordered Macbook Air just two days ago, will wait for another week before I receive it, and it is already announced obsolete... :(
  3. backo

backo TechSpot Member Posts: 58   +8

"...to compete directly with PC-based ultrabooks..." - the MacBook is a PC... Apple makes PCs, Dell makes PCs, Acer makes PCs, HP makes PCs... these are all the same thing - Personal Computers! Who the hell decided that PCs made by Apple are something else!? I can call Alienware PCs "Aliens" but this will not make them extraterrestrial.
  4. Nahh Backo, Apple computers run OS X. It's in a different league. "PC"s are full of crapware, "Home" versions of that Windows monstrosity and mediocre designs to keep the price looking cheaper than a Mac. But believe me, you'll get what you pay for.
  5. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,473   +301

Well thats the biggest load of crap i've ever read...
  6. Great rebuttal B117. I guess that's the other difference between Macs and PCs.
  7. RH00D

RH00D TechSpot Booster Posts: 387   +97

I believe you may have just been trolled.
  8. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,473   +301

Damn it, I got trolled :( why can I never get Rick Rolled?!
  9. VitalyT

VitalyT TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,588   +489

Apple is also making Home edition of Mac OS, see link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ5TajZYW6Y

...and, you are welcome ;)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.