TechSpot

Apple preparing video streaming service called iTunes Replay?

By Shawn Knight
Aug 3, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Apple is rumored to be close to introducing a new re-downloading and streaming service called iTunes Replay, according to sources at App Advice. The service, which is said to work…

Read the whole story

2. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,967   +955

Don't you have to be fairly, nay ploddingly stupid, to purchase a movie at about full pop, which you can't get off your HDD, then purchase another Apple service to maintain it?

I suppose if it works to help you watch the entire Star Wars collection on your iPhone.....it's..........fill in the blanks........

(Here, I'll try one...."it's stu-pid-endous")!

3. mario

mario Ex-TS Developer Posts: 399   +17

Well I wouldn't buy a movie, but for now the re-download/streaming service for the Apple TV is free for previous purchased music. The iTunes Replay is still just a rumor but for now the new service ?not iTunes Replay? is free and I'm sure it will remain free which makes buying TV content a lot more desirable if that's your thing.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.