TechSpot

Apple's iPhone 6 is outselling its bigger brother by nearly a 3-to-1 margin, report suggests

By Shawn Knight
Nov 14, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Apple's iPhone 6 is outselling its bigger brother by nearly a 3-to-1 ratio. The question that looms is if the iPhone 6 is actually more popular or if supply constraints of the iPhone 6 Plus are skewing the results in...

Read more

2. Loving my 6 plus, but it's a big phone and certainly not for everyone. I can certainly understand why many, if not most, go for the 6. For my usage pattern, it's perfect though. I'm not really surprised that the 6 seems to be more popular, but I don't really care whether the 6 is more popular or not. With the 6 plus being so hard to find despite Apple doing their best to produce as many as they can, it's obvious that it's popular enough for Apple to keep around. That's all I need to know.

gibbstar likes this.
  3. What are the sales statistics for Android phones? For every single company do they sell more of the 4.0 inches phones or more of the 5+ inches or does this conclusion only apply to iPhone? Apple users are not used to bigger phones because they are very satisfied with the smaller phone while I would venture to say that Android users are not satisfied with smaller phones and see larger phones giving them a perceived better user experience though it's a false sense . For Android phones since the companies cannot market on a better operating system it markets on hardware size. Articles like this are always underlined with a bias against Apple products without giving the reader a more honest report of the reality. If you also want to know what is the delivery time of iPhone 6 plus ask people not companies. I ordered my iPhone 6 plus over 21/2 months ago through an "official AT&T" store and they still have not delivered and unable to give a date of delivery. I called them 3 times with just promises, you say 3-6 weeks HA HA HA! Please do research before writing an article.

4. There is no iPhone 6c ?