Apps on Facebook will not load, I keep getting Error 103, please help me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I have Vista and I am using Google Chrome. For the past few days, when I have tried to load any app on Facebook, it does not load. It gives me error code 103. I have tried my other web browsers (firefox, safari, and internet explorer) and they do the same thing, they do not load the page. But other web pages load perfectly fine with no errors at all. What can be causing this? It happened on wednesday or thursday I believe, kind of randomly. I have tried other computers and the same thing happens.

i don't use facebook or know how to answer your specific problem but just for fyi... since all the help on here is volunteer it then tends to be more quiet in the forums over the weekend and especially now (Sunday evening here in the US)... So don't be too disappointed if it takes many hours to get a response

First off, I have Vista and I am using Google Chrome. For the past few days, when I have tried to load any app on Facebook, it does not load. It gives me error code 103. I have tried my other web browsers (firefox, safari, and internet explorer) and they do the same thing, they do not load the page. But other web pages load perfectly fine with no errors at all. What can be causing this? It happened on wednesday or thursday I believe, kind of randomly. I have tried other computers and the same thing happens.

Facebook is a work in progress (beta) Most apps and it's own interface is buggy. I use it daily. I only use Google Chrome for the web browser and ditched Firefox. I would recommend you download IOBIT Advanced System Care Free and Smart Defrag also Free they're free. Run Advanced System Care and see what if finds on your system. Let it repair the damage. Registry might be the issue for you or your FB account is not working correctly. I would contact FB and tell them the issues you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back