TechSpot

Are there any good pc fighting flying, fighting racing or street fighter type games?

By treetops
Feb 16, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. New old free pricely?
    Flying fighter?

No I don't want some life like game where it flies like a real plane. I want a single or multiplayer game where I can fly around and blow stuff up. A newer game with amazing graphics. Any suggestions? Somewhat perhaps like that old Fury 3 game where your over a big world out in the open.

Street fighter\Mortal Kombat type game?

I bought the new street fighter last year on pc and it was laggy when playing multiplayer. I tried street fighter 2 my favorite old school game on a few servers and that lagged as well. Are there any good new or old fighting games that have dedicated servers or do they all just lag? Ideally I would actually play the old street fighter 2 on a none laggy server.

Racing and fighting games?

Like mario cart but new with good graphics. Or even a flying fighting racing game. For pc with multiplayer.

Another genre I desire
    A Hack and slash over a giant world like world of warcraft. No not some lame game where you can group with 8 people per zone, that was fine 13 years ago playing diablo 2. I mean a hack and slash over a huge robust graphically amazing world where you can juke to manually dodge incoming attacks and or block while taking out gigantic mobs doing somewhat skill based moves solo or in a group. Multiplayer of course.

Whats the newest and or best game in each of these genres?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.