Are there CDs that can't be copied?

help me find cd's that can not be copied as part of my assignment.
i need to know whether there are cd's whose data stored can not be changed nor copied to a computer.
Thanks

As far as I've seen anything on CD can be copied - it's just a matter of know-how and the appropriate tools. Are you asking for CDs that cannot be copied easily or without special tools?

copied cds

yes, i mean cds that can not be copied at all. say movie cds not being able to be copied so as to prevent piracy. are there any such cds

Like I said, I've never run across one that I couldn't actually copy. If you find one let me know so I can try.

Would we not actually be doing the work for you if that’s part of your assignment?

I know my University run checks with special software on all assignments presented, using google for matching of phrases etc to protect against plagiarism.

As much as I know people on here could help me, I often struggle and find out the answers myself because I'd be worried about breaking rules regarding plagiarism.

i no of that. but this is an open assignment. anyone can help you do it. just acknowledge your source of information, thats all. so help me if you can

i no of that. but this is an open assignment. anyone can help you do it. just acknowledge your source of information, thats all. so help me if you can

No worries, just making sure that's all, for your sake, not mine. :haha:

Hmm...Surly if there was a CD that could not be copied (i've never found one), wouldn't some big music or other company have picked up on it by now?

Maybe it's more software related or something?..Like a way of locking the disc to absolute read only maybe...(i don't have a clue)

Back