Are you going to BLIZZCON or watching it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

syde

Just curious to if anyone else is going to blizzcon or watching it via stream or direct tv. If you doooo you get the sexy new pet! (haha he looks awesome)

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp...9-pet-grunty-the-marine-world-of-warcraft.jpg

Note: i didn't pay for blizzcon this year for the pet though, I'm hella looking forward to info released on D3 and hopefully a hint or info on blizzards next MMORPG (and a hint towards the next wow expansion would be awesomenesssss)

dual montior for the win..watch blizz on one while playing wow on the other!

I'm not a huge Blizzard fan, I may watch it, but I'll probably be playing Lineage 2 or Aion beta instead.

I'm not a huge Blizzard fan, I may watch it, but I'll probably be playing Lineage 2 or Aion beta instead.

something just clicked, You said you are playing the beta, do you read chinese? Didn't think there was any constant beta going on outside of china?:confused:

( I know the 3 days once around once a month but about it)

the beta for NA is going on right now for people who pre order ONLY. Chinese is in retail right now, and yes I can read a lot of chinese, but not all.

I pre ordered the game but it crashes in the character creation screen, darn my 2.0 processor :(

not much, I read after starting it up that the requirements on it was a 2.8 so I assumed that my PC just couldnt handle it (and I noticed the CRYengine stamp which brought the conclusion even more so lol)

I tried 3 times, each time getting to the character customication screen, started editing (blah each time) the face of my character to have the PC crash. Thinking it might be something else? The spec requirements for the game are abit xtreme (which in my opinion may draw a lot of people away from the game)...but...phew it looks perty.

oh one other thing* I'll be home on my PC in approx two hours if you are still around on here I can watch more specifically to see/when it crashes for any sort of flashes/exactly where it crashes or any sounds my pc might make. Would be around 4-5PM EST. If so awesome if not I'll still try again and post some info on here for you go take a look at if you like.

thanks for helping.

also* i'll make sure every single program I dont need is turned off at the time (as i'm usually pumping music through my speakers with an IM on ;) )

edited for more info*
also just realized I was really short on HDD space at the time because I was in the middle of trying to recover a faulty harddrive which is fixed now (giving me a total of around 160GB of free space as opposed to the 20G I had when I tried to run it)

I should be around when you get to your pc. I'm eastern time as well. Make sure your video drivers are up to date. Also when you get into the game that you go to options and set everything to low, then you can increase accordingly if you get in.

didn't notice the options screen (probably tunnel vision due to excitment) was there one at the log in screen?

oh what class are you playing?

(I'm thinknig cleric since I'm always a healer in RPGs)

I have a lvl 45 gladiator on chinese retail, i know ill be playing beta friday throughout the weekend with friends for NA. I'm pretty sure there is an options menu when you log in.

Well good news is the logon screen didn't freeze up on me, bad news next closed beta I can get into isn't until this weekend o.O I'll check it out then I suppose. I did find this to help on top of wha you told me though:

I have a 23inch widescreen hooked up to my laptop that i usually use for gaming, so i turned that off and just ran aion on my laptop monitor (blah 19inch but w/e) and it didn't freeze up my PC however I didn't actually get in...so don't know =/

thanks again though (option tab was on login though, thanks)

I got a reminder from Blizzard about watching it live.

Might consider it, if its not at some crazy time (generally happens when you live in NZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back