Arma 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUkills

i just lately installed a Nvidia 7800 gs GPU to support the game Arma II. i downloaded the demo and it works fine with the card but the graphics are terrible. it's like i cant see 50 yards in front of me because the secnery is so terrible. i was wondering if anyone knows is it my GPU that's causing this problem or is it the fact that the downloaded demo just isnt that great. if anyone has any insight please help me.

Is there an option in settings called "draw distance" or something similar? If so turn it up as high as it can go or at least as high as it can be while still getting a good frame rate.

No there is no draw distance option. i have brightness, visibility, and gamma. those are the basic adjustments that i can make.

Sorry for the late response I was having connection trouble so I couldn't download the demo. I think it might just be the visibility that you need to adjust higher and if you look below those settings you will see an advanced tab that you can use to adjust everything else.

I went to the Nvidia control panel and adjusted the edge enhancment setting and the blur of the game is gone but the graphics are ok, but at least i can see where other enemies are now. Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back