Aspire One Pav70 screen gone crazy

By terry5880
Apr 1, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. hi got this little notebook aspire one HAPPY-2DQpp model no pav70 the screen inside looks like it got crack threw it and half is black a little bit u can see .. if i plug into any other monitor it works fine .. so just wanting to know is there a part i can buy or should i just get whole new screen depending on price difference.. i attached a picture of screen please help ((thanks))

Attached Files:

2. bgandy

bgandy Newcomer, in training Posts: 29

Looks like you will be needing a new screen. I would recommend the factory OEM screen and not one of the cheap replacements.
  3. terry5880

terry5880 TechSpot Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 527

thanks where can i get that from as seen screens on ebay for £35
  4. terry5880

5. terry5880

can anyone tech look at the link above i put from ebay and let me know if it is worth it please thanks
  6. bgandy

bgandy Newcomer, in training Posts: 29

That looks good. I would recommend you email them to be sure you get the right one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
  7. terry5880

thanks bgandy ...looked at few more on ebay as that 1 had few bad feedbacks over last month . took screen out and my model no is B101AW06 I SEE 1 WITH B101AW02 WOULD IT MATTER sorry for caps

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.