Asrock board & 9800 gt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will work fine, just make sure you update your bios when everything is up and running, and to have a good quality 600 watt psu.

no, not at all, You could run your gt with it I suppose, but it needs 400 watts max by itself. I wouldnt try it though.

I HAD bought a new xfx geforce 9600gt 512mb graphic card buts its not working .
i had a intel 945gccrboard 1 gb ram ,dual core 3ghz system .when i connect the monitor to the graphics card the monitor is not working the system is not detecting the card can any body tell what the problem ?
i am using iball smps ?
is it is the fault of smps
graphic cards fan is working but its not detected by system

do i need to replace the motherboard ?

how many watts are needed for working of the graphic card
i am using an ordinary i ball smps

I HAD bought a new xfx geforce 9600gt 512mb graphic card buts its not working .
i had a intel 945gccrboard 1 gb ram ,dual core 3ghz system .when i connect the monitor to the graphics card the monitor is not working the system is not detecting the card can any body tell what the problem ?
i am using iball smps ?
is it is the fault of smps
graphic cards fan is working but its not detected by system

do i need to replace the motherboard ?

how many watts are needed for working of the graphic card
i am using an ordinary i ball smps

You really should have made a new thread since this does not pertain in any sorts to the original post. But I'll help you anyways. XD

Okay. The I Ball SMPS is a power supply correct? What wattage is it? How many volts are on the +12v rail? You can obtain this information by looking at the side panel of your power supply and beneath/beside/around the +12v reading there should be a number with amps beside it, or any abbreviation of amps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back